We need people to translate AutoTag into other languages. If you translate half of it (we need 2 people per language), we will:
- Give you a free copy of the Windward Reports Java developer server, .NET developer server, and AutoTag – so $2,742.00 of software.
- Enter you in a drawing (of all the translators) and the winner will get a free copy of Office 2010.
- Give you credit for the translation on our website (if you wish).
If you are interested, please:
- Download the AutoTag demo and take a look at menu and Forms that need to be translated to get a feel for the scope of the work.
- If you are interested, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell me what language you want to translate.
- You must be a native speaker in the language.
How we do the translation:
- We first automatically translate any phrases that are in the Microsoft glossaries.
- You then use Sisulizer (the translation tool is free) which puts the English language side by side to translate. For Forms, it also displays the form.
- We email you the Sisulizer files.
- You translate everything.
- A very useful resource to help you is the Microsoft Translation Portal.
- You email the translated file back to us.
- We build the program with your translation.
- We send the new version of the program to you.
- We email you the translated Sisulizer files.
- You make any edits to your translation based on viewing the program with translations.
- You email us back your edits.
- We then give you your free copy.
- We want a good translation, but it does not need to be perfect.
Figure this will take you an hour or so to install Sisulizer, figure out how it works, how to use the translation portal, etc. It will then take 3 – 6 hours to do the translation. And then another ½ hour getting all the files packed up and back to us. You'll probably then have another ½ hour of changes you want to make once you see your changes in action.